Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, June 2, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 6.2.17






Hello, dollies! 
It's so nice to have you back where you belong --
right here at Best Of The Weekend!

Am I alone in thinking this summer is going to fly by faster than usual?
In two weeks, Junior Goo Shoes graduates high school.
Then, I will spend the better part of the summer 
getting him ready to go off to college. 
Waaaaaahhhhhh!
I don't want to be Debbie Downer, 
but it just occurred to me that in three short weeks,
the days will be getting shorter!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


Enough negativity.........
Let's do something positive, and start the BOTW party!
It's sure to be uplifting!



We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!

Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:




10-Minute Organizing Tips | Little House Living


 A few of my favorites from last week:


Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes | Simply Stacie 


The Best Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream | From Playdates To Parties


Before-After: Dresser Restoration | Dancing Dog Cabin


Making A Statement With The Kitchen Table | Be Colorful Coastal


If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!



7 comments:

  1. Amy, thanks for the chance to link up tonight. I'm sharing a home tour from a very talented new blogger.

    I loved seeing your two weeks in pictures. That's such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for co-hosting Best of the Weekend, appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, thanks so much for featuring my dresser makeover project! Love the peanut butter chocolate cupcakes feature- I want to reach in and grab a couple!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy, wow time sure goes fast and I do hope you enjoy your time this summer with Junior Too Shoes before he goes off to college!
    Thanks for hosting the fun and enjoy the week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.