Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Best of the Weekend # 116 and...He's Coming Home!



Hello, and welcome to Best of the Weekend!

I'm SUPER-excited that the weekend is here, 
because Junior Goo Shoes is coming home from sleepaway camp!
He's been gone for seven weeks, and I can't wait to see him!
I'm not so sure the feeling is mutual, though, lol.
Not that he didn't miss his parents...of COURSE he did!
It's just that this is his last summer at camp,
 and he and his friends are really sad that this chapter is ending.
****************
Just a reminder that
Best of the Weekend is looking for some new co-hosts.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you are interested in joining our team! 
Let me know by sending an email to
mstoodygooshoes36@gmail.com

************
We'd love it if you would follow our co-hosts...

Amy (me!): Ms.Toody Goo Shoes|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest|Instagram
 
Bloggers: Remember that we each select our own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie and Cindy
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll each be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Non-Bloggers: There hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post. 

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

This week's most clicked link was:

Updated Corner Shelf from My Love 2 Create
I need to get over my fear of painting furniture.
What a great transformation!

My features for this week are:  

Apple Pie Fries from Cincy Shopper
She had me at fries, but the caramel dipping sauce made me slobber all over my laptop.

Peach Bread from Simply Stacie
How do you not eat this whole thing in one sitting?


Nutella-Strawberry Cheesecake Bites from The Kitchen Is My Playground
 Just when you think there couldn't be any better Nutella recipes, this one comes along.

Master Bath Reveal from All Things Heart and Home 
Can I just rip out my master bath, and re-do it to look just like this?

 Tour of My Mom's Cottage Garden in Germany from Dagmar's Home
I'm a sucker for pretty gardens and cottages.
Wouldn't you LOVE a little cottage like this in your backyard!    

Okey dokey, linky linky!



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Amy! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amy! I'm so glad you like my Nutella-Strawberry Cheesecake Bites! Thank you so much for including them in your feature picks for this week. It's such a nice treat to be featured on your beautiful blog!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy dishes!

    So glad Junior Goo Shoes had a good time at camp. Hurrah for Mom to being able to see him! And cook for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cottage and its garden is absolutely a dream! Let me add the master bath to make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thanks for hosting this awesome link-up party! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear 'he's coming home' - I'm sure he had a great time at camp.

    Have a great week ahead.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear 'he's coming home' - I'm sure he had a great time at camp.

    Have a great week ahead.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. That peach bread is calling my name.
    I see a lot of laundry in your future, Amy :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.