Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Best Of The Weekend 103 and Happy Mother's Day!


Hello, and Happy Friday! 
Did Mother's Day creep up on you, too?
I wish somebody would please s-l-o-w down spring for me!
Mother Nature is finally giving us some glorious weather, 
and I'd like to enjoy it before it's over!

For all the moms out there, I hope you are wined and dined, 
pampered, indulged, and treated like royalty...
and that you spend Mother's Day in any way that makes you happy!

Before we get down to party business,
let's all sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT GOO SHOES!!!


******
Our fabulous BOTW co-hosts are...

Lisa: Cooking With Curls|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest |Instagram
Amy (me!): Ms.Toody Goo Shoes|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest|Instagram

Remember that each co-host selects her own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie, Cindy, Sheryl, Deb and Lisa,  
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

This week's most clicked link was:

 9 Things You Should Never Pay Full Price For from No Getting Off This Train
I was kind of hoping one of the things on the list was going to be 
a Louis Vuitton bag...but toothpaste is good, too.

My features for this week are...


 Berry Wedge Salad from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Mmmmm....doesn't this almost like like dessert?

Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
I find anything with cinnamon and sugar irresistable!
Five  Three One of these with the Berry Wedge Salad 
 is what I would call a Happy Meal!


Cinnamon Sugar Blueberry Banana Bread from Crazy For Crust
Now you understand why the cinnamon and sugar crust on this just reeled me in.
The juicy blueberries sealed the deal.
I want a piece NOW.
 
Lavender Honey Ice Cream from Growing Up Gabel
I just had lavender ice cream at a restaurant...Best. Thing. Ever.
A scoop of this on top of the blueberry bread? OMG, no words.   


A Little Grey and White from Simply Vintageous
Who needs 50 shades of grey? 
One perfect one is enough, and this entrance hall is proof!

And now...let's make this the mother of all link parties...show us what you've got! 


10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party Amy ( et al ! ) AND for the feature ( I think mine's the only terrible photo in all of them LOL )
    Hope you have the most wonderful of Mother's days !
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, then! In France it's a lot later, but I'll call my mom all the same today, she'll be surprised to have two Mother's Day this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First - Happy Birthday To Your Sister Amy ...

    Second - great 'party' links again.

    Have a great weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ms TGSs! Nice party! Did not know you had started to party....should have known though. Your reputation precedes you. lmao (that "a" stands for arse as that was always my mothers polite way of putting it) XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I need to link up! Friday always sneaks up on me! Your food features are amazing! That wedge salad and cinnamon blueberry banana bread has me drooling. I will check those recipes out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. It would be amazing if you would stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7. We Pin and Tweet Everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am surprised that you had the energy to get this link up after all of that shopping in paris that I just read about at Dewena's lol ! :) For some reason I thought this party was just for food...perhaps when I first saw it...maybe most of the links were food then / who knows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks again Amy!! Happy Mom's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy mother's day, happy birthday to your sis, happy spring, happy all around really, except that now I'm hungry, seeing this selection.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.