Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Vitamin C Day!


Did you know that today is Vitamin C Day? I don't recall hearing about this before, but perhaps I was too busy working. Now that I am home, I have time to look up all kinds of things. Apparently, April 4 was the day Vitamin C was discovered back in 1932. 

Here are some interesting ways to help you boost your immune system, and your spirits. 


Send someone this e-card. 

Get the facts about Vitamin C, like why you need it, and how much to take, by reading about it here.

Guess which foods have more vitaman C than oranges? Check the answer here.




Buy these beauty products containing Vitaman C from Kiehl's, or these from The Body Shop

Check out these Reebok Zig Shark Running sneakers at The Finish Line …yup, the color is called Vitamin C! 

Shpritz yourself in lemon scented fragrance from L'Occitane, or your countertops with Williams Sonoma's Meyer Lemon spray

At the very least, go drink a glass of orange juice. 
And remember, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade...with vodka!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.